page contents

A teen died after accidentally eating a Chips Ahoy! cookie containing peanuts


Alexi Ryann Stafford, a 15-year-old from South Florida, died on June 25 after mistakenly eating a Chips Ahoy! cookie that contained peanuts.

According to a now-viral Facebook post written by her mother Kellie Travers-Stafford, Stafford went into anaphylactic shock and died within an hour and a half of eating the cookie.

The 15-year-old girl didn’t realize the cookie contained the allergen because the packaging looked similar to regular chewy cookies, which her family h…
Business Insider

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close